Interested in learning how to infuse Growth Mindset into your school? Learn how this research-based theory can improve student success through innovative lessons and school-wide initiatives. Hear an easy-to-implement structure for teaching growth mindset that can help you teach the "power of yet," neuroplasticity, grit, and much more. Walk away with ideas for classroom/group lessons, parent workshops, and staff development.
After viewing this webinar you should be able to:
- Discuss the growth mindset theory and how research subtantiates the benefits of teaching this theory to students and teachers.
- Implement growth mindset lessons in small groups and classroom curriculum to support student success.
- Explain how to collect data to show how growth mindset curriculum impacts their comprehensive school counseling program.
Lisa King Coleman, School Counselor, Cobb County School System, Marietta, Ga.
Oct. 18, 2018, 3 p.m. Eastern
- Login to your ASCA account and click on My ASCA in the top right corner.
- From your dashboard, click on "Register for Updcoming Events."
- Find the webinar and click "Register to Attend" and complete the registration process.