ASCA Webinar - NCAA Eligibility Center: Overview and Updates
Hear critical information for supporting prospective student-athletes. Learn about the academic requirements students must meet to be eligible, as well as the role of school counselors in the NCAA Eligibility Center process. Focus on the new SAT, online courses and the core-course review process.
After viewing this webinar you should be able to:
- Explain the purpose of NCAA initial eligibility and its relationship with college readiness and success.
- Explain zcademic requirements students must meet to be eligible for NCAA athletics.
- Discuss the high school counselor's role in the process.
Nicholas Sproull, Director of High School Review, NCAA
Nov. 13, 2018, 11 a.m. Eastern
- Login to your ASCA account and click on My ASCA in the top right corner.
- From your dashboard, click on "Register for Upcoming Events."
- Find the webinar and click "Register to Attend" and complete the registration process.