ASCA Webinar - Technology Tools for the Non-Techie
You, too, can become tech-savvy using tools that will engage your students and help you work more efficiently. Learn to use technology to plan engaging school counseling core curriculum, enhance your group counseling and individual student planning and foster parent and community partnerships. Dive into the world of a tech-savvy school counselor who incorporates dynamic technology applications into a strong comprehensive, data-driven school counseling program. Bring your smart phone or tablet, download a QR code reader and get ready to become tech-enabled.
After viewing this webinar you should be able to:
- Infuse technology into your comprehensive school counseling program.
- Advocate for your role by having a technology presence with online newsletters, Twitter, blogs, etc.
- Integrate technology tools into your data-driven school counseling program.
Nicohl Webb, School Counselor, Pate's Creek Elementary, Stockbridge, Ga.
Oct. 24, 2018, 1 p.m. Eastern
- Login to your ASCA account and click on My ASCA in the top right corner.
- From your dashboard, click on "Register for Updcoming Events."
- Find the webinar and click "Register to Attend" and complete the registration process.