Nurture a Positive Relationship with Administration
Is talking to your administration like talking to a brick wall? Do you regularly feel shut down when you try to collaborate with your principal? Are you trying to take your program to the next level but are having a hard time convincing your administration that your ideas are sound? Tear down those walls and start working effectively and positively with your administration. Hear tips and insights from administrators themselves on how best to think like an administrator, resulting in more successful interactions so you can see your vision become reality. Walk away with a blueprint of the four key elements a school counselor must employ to effectively collaborate with administration: leadership, invaluable contribution, goal orientation and allyship.
After viewing this webinar you will be able to:
- Strategize ways to positively and effectively collaborate with your principal
- Discuss the importance of leadership, invaluable contribution, goal orientation and allyship
- Implement at least one key element of relationship building with administration at your school site
- Whitney Tynes, School Counselor, Eagle Valley Middle School, Carson City School District, Carson City, Nev.
- Dr. Lee Conley, Principal, Eagle Valley Middle School, Carson City School District, Carson City, Nev.