Sponsored Webinar: No-Cost Resources to Support Student Wellness
Students’ overall health and wellness is a focus for educators at all levels, including school counselors, teachers and administrators. However, accessing resources to foster critical conversations and support the whole child can be challenging. Review Discovery Education’s portfolio of social impact programs specifically designed to help educators meet students’ wellness needs through engaging resources, appropriate for all grade levels. Focus on instructional materials addressing social/emotional learning, substance misuse prevention and community engagement. This webinar is sponsored by Discovery Education.
After viewing this webinar, you will be able to:
- Access free resources supporting social/emotional learning, health and wellness, and community
- Explain how these resources can support the role of the elementary, middle school and high school counselor
- Identify resources for parents and the community to support the school counselor’s mission and role
- Jackie Kavege, Senior Director, Discovery Education
- Erin Hildreth, Director, Responsibility.org
April, 19, 2022, 1-2 p.m. EDT
*Please note: You DO NOT need to register for this webinar. This is pre-recorded and will be available on April 19, 2022 at 1.m. EST.