Conference Attendance Grant
Thanks to the generous contribution of PROBE, GSCA is able to offer $5,000 in grants for GSCA members who are secondary school counselors to attend the annual conference. GSCA is able to offer grants for middle and elementary school counselors to attend the annual conference.
A total of $7,000 will be granted as follows:
- $5,000 will be awarded to secondary school counselors (up to $500 per person)
- $1,000 shall be used to provide financial support for elementary school counselors (up to $500 per person)
- $1,000 shall be used to provide financial support for middle school counselors (up to $500 per person)
Selected applicants will receive reimbursement for their conference registration and lodging. Mileage and food are not eligible for reimbursement.
- Must be a GSCA member by the date of
- Must register and pay for the conference by the date of
Prior recipients must wait a minimum of five years before becoming eligible to apply again
- Grant application opens with the launch of conference registration
- September 22 (early bird deadline): deadline to join/renew membership, register and pay for the conference and apply for the grant.
- On or About October 31: notification of recipients
- November 19: deadline for submission of receipts for grant reimbursement