<< Back to main conference page
Thanks to the generous contribution of PROBE, GSCA is able to offer $5,000 in grants for GSCA members who are secondary school counselors to attend the annual conference. GSCA is able to offer grants for middle and elementary school counselors to attend the annual conference.
A total of $7,000 will be granted as follows:
- $5,000 will be awarded to secondary school counselors (up to $500 per person)
- $1,000 shall be used to provide financial support for elementary school counselors (up to $500 per person)
- $1,000 shall be used to provide financial support for middle school counselors (up to $500 per person)
Selected applicants will receive reimbursement for their conference registration and lodging. Mileage and food are not eligible for reimbursement.
Scholarship is non-transferable. If a recipient cannot attend, then the committee will make the decision to select another recipient.
- Grant application opens with the launch of conference registration
- October 18 (early bird deadline): deadline to join/renew membership, register and pay for the conference and apply for the grant
- On or About October 31: notification of recipients
- November 30: deadline for submission of receipts for grant reimbursement