Conference Attendance Grant
<< Back to
Thanks to the generous contribution of PROBE, GSCA is able to offer $5,500 in grants for GSCA members who are secondary school counselors to attend the annual conference.
A total of $5,500 will be granted as follows:
- $3,500 will be awarded to secondary school counselors (up to $500 per person)
- $1,000 shall be used to provide financial support for elementary school counselors (up to $500 per person)
- $1,000 shall be used to provide financial support for middle school counselors (up to $500 per person)
Selected applicants will receive reimbursement for their conference registration and lodging. Mileage and food are not eligible for reimbursement.
- Must be a GSCA member by the date of
- Must register and pay for the conference by the date of
Prior recipients must wait a minimum of five years before becoming eligible to apply again
- Grant application opens with the launch of conference registration
- September 19 (early bird deadline): deadline to join/renew membership, register and pay for the conference and apply for the grant.
- On or About October 31: notification of recipients
- November 10: deadline for submission of receipts for grant reimbursement