Multitiered systems of support (MTSS) and comprehensive school counseling programs work in tandem to provide a systemic, equity-focused framework to support all students' academic, behavior and social/emotional functioning. Learn about recommendations to align comprehensive school counseling programs and MTSS. Gain related information on the use of data, evidence-based practices at each tier, universal screening, collaboration and consultation and culturally responsive practices.
After viewing this webinar, you will be able to:
- Identify key components of the alignment between comprehensive school counseling programs and MTSS.
- List evidence-based school counseling practices to use at each tier.
- Identify strategies to strengthen data collection, analysis and the use of related tools within a comprehensive school counseling program, emphasizing outcome data.
- Peg Donohue, Ph.D., Assistant Professor, Central Connecticut State University
- Jennifer Betters-Bubon, Ph.D., Associate Professor, University of Wisconsin – Whitewater
- Jacob Olsen, Ph.D., Assistant Professor, California State University Long Beach
- Emily Goodman-Scott, Ph.D., Assistant Professor, Old Dominion University
April 30, 2020, 2-3 p.m. Eastern